Licensed by PA Dept. Of Banking and Securities
NMLS - Company 119476; Individual 129169
*All loans are subject to credit and property approval. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
LOW RATES! Call us today for a FREE CONSULTATION & QUOTE: 484-631-4000
Mortgage Broker Services with 39+ Years Experience
Home Loan & Reverse Mortgage Specialist
100% Financing Available!
USDA 30 Year Fixed Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan
USDA Rural Housing Loans offer borrowers who qualify the opportunity to purchase a home in a designated rural area with no money down and credit scores as low as 620. The Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Program is offered through the Rural Housing Service (RHS), an agency of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. It was designed to assist residents outside of metropolitan statistical areas with better access to affordable housing finance options with little or no down payment or out-of-pocket costs.
- Available to low- and moderate-income borrowers whose adjusted income is equal to or less than 115% of their area median income
- For properties located in designated rural areas as determined by the RHS office.
- Owner-occupied primary single-family non-farm residences, FHA approved condos and PUDs
- New construction properties are eligible
- Purchase or rate/term refinance
- Up to 100% LTV/CLTV of market appraised value, including all recurring an non-recurring closing costs may be used for purchase transaction. (Only when the appraised value exceeds the sales price) If Guaranteed Fee is financed, the total note loan amount may exceed 100% of the market appraisal value.
- Conforming loan limits apply
- Credit scores as low as 620
- No asset or reserve requirements and gift funds are allowed